[CentOS] can NOT update CENTOS use YUM

Sun Aug 9 21:22:06 UTC 2009
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Sun, Aug 09, 2009 at 04:18:25PM -0500, Lanny Marcus wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 4:06 PM, mcclnx mcc<mcclnx at yahoo.com.tw> wrote:
> Thanks. for answer.  I tried:
> >
> >  yum clean all
> >  yum update
> >
> > It still same problem.
> <snip>
>
> There is another one that was mentioned on the list a few days ago. I
> think it is yum clean metatags or something like that.

	"yum clean all" will also clean up meta information.

	Looks like a simple connectivity issue to me; the host was not
	able to retrieve a mirror list.

							John
--
"I believe that at every level of society--familial, tribal, national and
international--the key to a happier and more successful world is the growth