[CentOS] Centos 5.3 live-cd install -

Mon Aug 10 21:16:23 UTC 2009
Ron Blizzard <rb4centos at gmail.com>

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Filipe
Brandenburger<filbranden at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, as Johnny already said, you can use the LiveCD itself to do
> a netinstall. However, in that case, you will still download the
> packages from the Internet as they are installed.

I'm sorry, I should have made myself clear. I meant for future
downloads. If you download the 8 Meg Netinstall.ISO, it's true that
you still have to download the rest of the distribution -- but you're
only downloading what you want, and you won't have to update
immediately. I almost always use the NetInstall.ISO for CentOS
installations.

--
RonB -- Using CentOS 5.3