[CentOS] Bugzilla not working following RHEL to CentOS migration

Tue Aug 11 13:44:06 UTC 2009
Chris Ross <cnts5645 at tebibyte.org>

On 08/11/2009 02:30 PM, Filipe Brandenburger wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 05:23, Chris Ross<cnts5645 at tebibyte.org>  wrote:
>> [root at neodymium bugzilla]# rpm -qa bugzilla mysql perl
>> mysql-5.0.45-7.el5
>> bugzilla-3.2.4-1.el5
>> mysql-5.0.45-7.el5
>> perl-5.8.8-18.el5_3.1
>
> Where is this Bugzilla package from? CentOS does not include any
> Bugzilla packages... I expect that RHEL does not either (otherwise it
> would be in CentOS).

It is from EPEL.

> I know EPEL has a Bugzilla package, I used it in the past, but AFAIR
> it installs under /usr/share/bugzilla and not under
> /var/www/html/bugzilla as you've shown in your post...

I'd made /var/www/html/bugzilla a link to /usr/share/bugzilla on this
machine.

Enabling epel-testing meant yum upgraded to bugzilla-3.2.4-2.el5.noarch
whose checksetup.pl script now checks for DBD::mysql 3.00 or later
(instead of 4.00), which succeeds. I guess that was a bug which has now
been fixed.

Many thanks,
Chris R.