[CentOS] LDAP useradd command?

Tue Aug 18 14:28:45 UTC 2009
Eric B. <ebenze at hotmail.com>

"Craig White" <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote in
message news:1250547989.4486.6.camel at lin-workstation.azapple.com...
> On Mon, 2009-08-17 at 15:00 -0400, Eric B. wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there an equivalent of a useradd for systems that are using LDAP user
>> management?  I know I can build an LDIF file and import it, but it is a
>> bit
>> of a pain to do it manually all the time.
>>
>> Is there not an easier / faster way?
> ----
> Webmin http://www.webmin.com
>
> Use the LDAP Users and Groups module
>
> I use this everywhere I go

I'll take a look at it.  But to be honest, I tried webmin years and years
ago (maybe 8 or 10 or so?) and was somewhat disappointed with it.  Plus, I
found it to be a serious sercurity hole at the time.  Since then, I haven't
really taken a look at it since.  Maybe I'll give it a quick look at again.
But I still would want a console-based option available.

Thanks,

Eric