[CentOS] httpd - mysql - paypal.com.tar - hacker

Fri Aug 21 22:08:06 UTC 2009
Rainer Duffner <rainer at ultra-secure.de>

Am 21.08.2009 um 23:58 schrieb R P Herrold:

> On Fri, 21 Aug 2009, Rainer Duffner wrote:
>
>> Is there an alternative?
>
> mysql at the command line works fine here

So our non-geek customers need not apply ;-)

>> Because there's no alternative.
>
> There may be no GUI alternative but ignorance needs to be
> solved -- either with a setup wizard such as mediawiki (php
> GUI), or bugzilla (perl checking script), rather than handing
> out a loaded weapon with an un-proof'd breech.

If it was easy to write a phpmyadmin replacement, somebody surely
would have done so by now.
It's probably another of those 80/20 cases....

Rainer