[CentOS] domainkeys, dkim, bind

Sat Aug 22 20:39:21 UTC 2009
Gregory P. Ennis <PoMec at PoMec.Net>

On Sat, 2009-08-22 at 15:58 -0400, Dave wrote:
> Hello,
> 	I'm trying to implement domainkeys and dkim on my domain and then to
> get it set up with postfix. Currently i'm having difficulty with the first
> stage, adding the domainkey txt record to bind, is a special version of bind
> required to do this? The machine that handles dns is using bind 9.5.1-p3.
> 	Thanks.
> Dave.

Dave,

You need to make an entry in the appropriate zone file of your domain.

Unless you have modified the standard setup your zone file should be
here:
/var/named/chroot/var/named/domain.zone

Your zone file has to be referenced in :
/var/named/chroot/etc/named.conf

Put this a line like this one at the bottom of your zone file :

domain.com. IN TXT "v=spf1 ip4:###.###.###.### a mx
include:alternatedomane.net ~all"

Greg