[CentOS] Run GNU screen as a normal user

Sat Aug 29 19:17:28 UTC 2009
Matt Arnilo S. Baluyos (Mailing Lists) <matt.baluyos.lists at gmail.com>

OK. Got it figured out.

It seemed that it didn't work because I was su'ing to that normal user
when I originally logged in as root.

Apparently, you can only use screen (at least without any workaround)
when you log in as the user you want to run it on.

--
Stand before it and there is no beginning.
Follow it and there is no end.