[CentOS] Inclusion in the GNU/Linux distro list

Tue Aug 11 19:06:28 UTC 2009
Bassu <bashukhan at gmail.com>

They say same about Redhat. But, sure they are too strict about it.

"Red Hat's enterprise distribution doesn't seem to have a clear policy about
what software can be included. Our understanding is that it makes it easy to
obtain nonfree software, even beyond the proprietary firmware included with
Fedora."
And oh well, after checking
http://www.gnu.org/distros/free-system-distribution-guidelines.html I now
think its almost impossible to have any latest distribution get endorsed.