[CentOS] Dangerous Software Raid instructions on Wiki

Wed Aug 12 14:56:13 UTC 2009
Bassu <bashukhan at gmail.com>

I would agree with Max. Doing things you don't know requires you to have a
bit of knowledge before proceeding like warnings in a few configuration
files to not to go ahead and doom your production systems if you clearly
don't understand what any configuration may have been for.
It said what it did and Chan, you don't need to obviously show your rudeness
to a public mailing list.