[CentOS] OT: Strange message in root e-mail possiablly hacked!!! Not sure??

Mon Aug 17 12:33:52 UTC 2009
Lee Perez <leecajun at windstream.net>

Chan Chung Hang Christopher wrote:
>> I didn't know that IPCOP could run on one that old.  I have one like
>> that up in the attic, time to bring it back down.  Before I upgraded to
>> 5.3, I was running 4.7 with FireStarter and did not have any troubles.
>> As soon as I get some sleep I will be looking in to setting it up.
>>

> If it is a pure firewall/nat box then you may want to give OpenBSD a
> try. Expand your horizons a bit. I ran OpenBSD headless on a Pentium too
> but with a bit more RAM and diskless too.

Thanks Chan, I will look into it because that is exactly what it would
be.  I have been wanting to setup a home website, but I did not want to
run everything off of one server.  IIRC I have 384 megs of ram on that
PC, but I don't remember the mhz.  I think it might be a 133mhz, do you
think that would do?

Lee Perez