[CentOS] Install 32 or 64 bits

Tue Aug 18 12:51:33 UTC 2009
mcclnx mcc <mcclnx at yahoo.com.tw>

Not all 32 bits applications can run on 64 bits O.S.

ORACLE is one of that.  ORACLE web site say very clearly 32 bits ORACLE can NOT install on 64 bits LINUX O.S.  I personal tried to do that several times, but failed.  This include 32 bits ORACLE 10Gr2, ORACLE EBS R12 and ORACLE OEM 10GR2.

--- 09/8/18 (二),Rainer Duffner <rainer at ultra-secure.de> 寫道: