[CentOS] Strange connectivity problem from linux.

Thu Aug 27 13:05:32 UTC 2009
Tharun Kumar Allu <tharun.allu at gmail.com>

Thank you I tested this today morning from the windows machine and it
is behaving the same ( connection refused ). So I guess Its the host.
I have a call with the Host admin some time today. This test should
help me point the issue to him.

Thanks
Tharun