[CentOS] OT: iscsi target bind to two addresses?

Gordon McLellan

gordonthree at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 04:07:17 UTC 2009

Does anyone know off hand how to bind iscsi enterprise target to two
distinct addresses.  Lets say I have a machine that has a bunch of
interfaces on it, with different subnets.  Rather than have ietd
broadcast itself on all interfaces (the default), I would like to
limit it to only two interfaces.  I have edited the init.d startup
script with --address x.x.x.x  which works, but I tried using the
--address argument twice, and the second time is ignored.  I also
tried x.x.x.x,y.y.y.y which also failed, second address was ignored.

I'm thinking I could use ip tables to block ietd's ports on the
unwanted interfaces but that seems like overkill.

Thanks - Gordon