[CentOS] netflow colelction and analysis

Joseph L. Casale JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Sun Dec 6 23:10:46 UTC 2009

>OP wants nfdump[1].  Great tool.  The web front-end is called nfsen and is a separate package.

Yea, that looks nice, wow...

In the meantime while I was waiting for feedback I saw that cacti has a netflow plugin. Given my
owner dumped this on me short notice before we shut down for holidays (while I have other stuff
to cram in before our closure) I am hoping the cacti solution will be quick. If it doesn't provide what
I need, I'll look into this, which I am sure after a quick read does what I want.

I need to provide records for certain users (known to be associated by ip) on a firewall overtime.

Thanks!
jlc