[CentOS] Does CentOS provide commerical support ?

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Tue Dec 8 05:43:35 UTC 2009

> > I wanted to know about any commercial support for centOS
> 5.3 like kernel
> > customization

> If I'm not mistaken, this is where Redhat comes to play.

Will RedHat compile a custom kernel for one user?
I think they are too large an organization for that.

I think the OP is looking for a consultant from the CentOS
community to edit source code and create a custome kernel.
There have to be people on this (or the developers) list
that can do that for him.

	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net
Host Joomla!, Wordpress, phpBB, or vBulletin for $25/mo