[CentOS] Installing R on CentOS 5

James A. Peltier jpeltier at fas.sfu.ca
Tue Dec 8 17:46:50 UTC 2009

On Mon, 7 Dec 2009, Joshua Baker-LePain wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 at 6:45pm, Diederick Stoffers wrote
>
>> Has anyone been able to successfully install R on CentOS5.4? I am having
>> problems with dependencies.... perl is installed.
>
> I use the packages from EPEL without a problem.

Using it here, latest version, without issue.

--
James A. Peltier
Systems Analyst (FASNet), VIVARIUM Technical Director
E-Mail  : jpeltier at sfu.ca
Website : http://www.fas.sfu.ca | http://vivarium.cs.sfu.ca
           http://blogs.sfu.ca/people/jpeltier
MSN     : subatomic_spam at hotmail.com

Treat your password like your toothbrush.  Don't let anybody
else use it, and get a new one every six months.
  - Clifford Stoll