[CentOS] 486 custom kernel

Drew drew.kay at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 23:08:42 UTC 2009

> Gentoo? What do you have against the OP? Why subject him to such madness and unnecessary pain? :D

Don't be dissin my friends over at the funny farm. :-P We likes our
36hr recompiles because the cflags on our l33t boxen weren't "just
right". :-)

It's actually not a bad distro, just gets a bad rep because of the
crazy (usually younger) ricers that seem to gravitate towards it. I
use it on my MythTV boxes because of the level of customization I've
done in my rigs, something I've never been able to achieve in any
package oriented distro.

--
Drew

--Marie Curie