[CentOS] Deleting contents of /tmp on shutdown

Thomas Dukes tdukes at sc.rr.com
Sun Dec 13 13:35:26 UTC 2009

I have 1GB of RAM.  What would be a good size?

> If you have been hacked, like it seams you have, you should
> first find out how the guy got in. Do you have a webserver
> running? Firewall enabled? Then just to be safe I would
> always reinstall as you never know what he might have done.

The udp.pl file was owned by apache.  Not sure that would matter.  I have no
cluse as to how it got there.  The date on the file was oct 09 and those
logs have already been rotated out.

> Then you can modify the tmp in fstab
>
> Cheers Didi

Running a full backup now.  When complete, I will make the changes to fstab.

Thanks!!