[CentOS] {Disarmed} Re: Problems with nss_ldap - where to start?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Dec 16 21:45:21 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 13:38 -0800, Peter Serwe wrote:
> Which part did I discard that was relevant?
>
> I don't have a People container at the moment.
>
> There was something that looked like ?one on the end of the string, I
> couldn't make sense of it.
>
> Which part are you offended by the discard of?
----
After we fix the nss-ldap stuff, you change the DSA. I have to laugh.

You are flailing and changing things and configurations far beyond where
you were an hour ago and so there is no way to know where you are at.

Suggestion... LDAP System Administration by Gerald Carter

It will teach you what you need to know. The book is pure spoon feeding
and makes it simple. I am sure that you will waste a ton of time if you
don't read this book.

Craig

believed to be clean.