[CentOS] Munin issue

"Fábio Jr." fjuniorlista at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:23:56 UTC 2009

Hi Joseph,

I'll try to help you with I understood.

I had to make a plugin for munin to graph the max req apache received,
and keep graphing to have a "requisitions record" line.

To make this, I stored this value in a simple txt file, and make my
plugin read this file. The value recorded on this file is verified from
current req on apache.

If the current req in apache is bigger than the stored in the file, then
I overwrite the value of the file, else I read existing value from the file.

If I understood you well, you want to keep the clients graphing in
munin, even if they are not transmitting anything. If so, I think you
can try the same line of reasoning of my plugin.

Hope you understand what I tried to explain, and it helped you.

[]s

Fábio da Silva Júnior - fjuniorlista at gmail.com
----- http://fabioojunior.wordpress.com -----