[CentOS] [OT] Urgent request

Thomas Dukes tdukes at sc.rr.com
Thu Dec 17 23:52:31 UTC 2009

Right, by the beep codes, it indicates video memory is the problem.

I think we found a stick of this memory.  Hopefully, it will be compatable.

We have backups but its only database files.  C-Systems got us good, but its
our fault for relying on a 12 year old server.  Their newer sytems run on
fedora 9 and we may have to bite the bullet for a new server.  Maybe we can
patch this one up till spring.

Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions!!