[CentOS] Cannot see samba in win Neighborhood

JS jses27 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 16:37:46 UTC 2009

----

Set Samba as the master Browser.  You may have to bump the number up for it.
Then service smb reload.  Then restart the Windows clients (lots faster).
All you really need to access the server is \\server_name\machine_share\
then map the Network Drive to it.  I have seen some win clients that just
would not enumerate shares though.

John