[CentOS] attack

Manu Verhaegen maverh at telenet.be
Thu Dec 24 12:01:08 UTC 2009

We have plesk running, i have running logwatch and i have found a IP adress.
I have add it in the IP table to block it then the attack is solved.
We see a lot of outgouing emails a php script is used for sending many emails possible stored in the database.

I have use  the following command
grep 'ipadres' /var/www/vhosts/*/statistics/logs/access_log
grep 'ipadres' /var/log/httpd/access.log

it do not find any record.

  Manu Verhaegen