[CentOS] CentOS 5.4 Upgrade installation failure

Edward Diener eldiener at tropicsoft.com
Sat Dec 26 21:54:31 UTC 2009

Frank Cox wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-12-26 at 15:52 -0500, Edward Diener wrote:
>> Smart a much easier and more informative program to use.
>
> In view of the hassle you just went through (unnecessarily) can you
> still say that?

I can say it because I have had problems with Software Update
intermittently in the past. It is also much less informative than Smart
in showing one what is happening when individual packages are being
updated. Fianlly it is pathetic how bare and user-unfriendly the GUI
interface is. But each to their own.