[CentOS] Cnetos 5.4 ext3 question...

Tom Bishop bishoptf at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 17:07:32 UTC 2009

Thanks guys for the responses, can anyone explain what the hoopla is then
about ext4 and performance issues and barriers being enabled, there was also
some talk about that being an potential issue with ext3?  I've tried to
google and look but have not found a good explanation on what the issue
is....