[CentOS] RHCE

Jim Wildman jim at rossberry.com
Tue Dec 29 18:22:28 UTC 2009

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009, Dan Burkland wrote:

> I realize this is a CentOS mailing list but because it is based directly on
> RHEL, I would assume there are a few individuals who frequent the list that
> have passed the RHCE exam. I plan on taking the exam this March and was
> wondering if there are any tips you RHCEs out there could provide that may
> help me.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Dan

Assume you are a small business owner who has either
a) a dead RHEL box (hardware/software/combination/who knows)
b) a box that needs to be setup with the usual stuff.

The person you hire must be able to
a) fix the box in less than 2 hours
b) configure all the services to your specifications within 3 hours. If he
can't, you don't pay him.

Simple as that.