[CentOS] Samsung M800

Tue Dec 1 21:06:41 UTC 2009
Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net>

On Tue, 2009-12-01 at 22:31 +0200, cornel panceac wrote:
> my (motorola em325) phone can be configured as modem or mass storage
> device. if your phone has this option, just choose mass storage
> device.

I wish it did have that option.  Unfortunately, if it does it's so well
hidden that I can't find it.

I just called my cellphone service provider (who I got the phone from)
and asked their tech support how to switch it from modem to mass storage
mode (without saying anything about using Linux).  Their response was
that they don't provide help with that kind of thing and I should search
the Internet for more information.