[CentOS] (re)load new kernel with rebooting host node?

Wed Dec 2 20:28:12 UTC 2009
JS <jses27 at gmail.com>

---

You're a lot better off go over to the Linux Kernel Devel site. AFIK kexec
can only do this on real hardware. I think your better off scheduling
downtime for the server. Although kexec does have a site page.

John