[CentOS] Silly question x64 vs i386

Wed Dec 16 20:05:35 UTC 2009
Scot P. Floess <sfloess at nc.rr.com>

so to be honest...what really spawned this...  I put all my VMs on an NFS
share.  I've got an F11 VM I run...but on my x86_64 host - starting the
F11 VM (its an i386 VM) fails to start.  If I run F11 x86_64 it works
fine.  I' really just trying to simplify things and standards on one type
of VM ;)  Yes, I don't have any issues with CentOS guest VMs being i386
and running on the x86_64 host - works fine...