[CentOS] RHEL 6 won't support Itanic, will support PowerPC, though

Mon Dec 21 11:44:22 UTC 2009
Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler at riscworks.net>

thus Mike A. Harris spake:
> Timo Schoeler wrote:
>> Hi list,
>
>> after some discussion on #IRC on PowerPC I was waiting for some
>> commitment on supported architectures in RHEL 6. As I just learnt,
>> Itanic will be dumped, but there will be a PowerPC release:
>
>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/12/18/redhat_rhel6_itanium_dead/
>
> And some people don't believe the Flying Spaghetti Monster exists.  This
> is proof.

Means... what? Sorry, but I don't get it. I'm not interested in the
Itanium port (any more), but I am interested in the PowerPC port.

What else can one do than reading IT news if there's no official
announcement?

Best,

Timo