[CentOS] routing with 2 ISPs

Mon Dec 21 10:52:16 UTC 2009
David Hláčik <david at hlacik.eu>

Frank,

but as noticeable from my routing table, I have several VLANs iniside
my local network - for servers, computers, wifi's, and voip.

Each VLAN has it's own DHCP which assigns ip address with netmask
255.255.255.0 and uses particular VLAN interface on router as a
gateway. If I will do so. I will lost a route between my VLAN's that
way and I do not want to use netmask 255.255.0.0 so computers in local
lan can communicate without router.

Thank you in advance,

David Hlacik