[CentOS] Port Forwarding

John jses27 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 08:50:54 UTC 2009

-----------------
I aggree with using Lotus also except but one thing cost per user. How is it
cheaper? I come up with anywhere from $15.00 - $18.00 per user. Albut
running on Linux it would be cheaper (no CALs to buy). The other bad thing
is the same as Exchange "The Lock In". A plus also to single sign on
capabilities.

I hear migration from Lotus Domino to Exchange is cheaper. I do not have a
validation on that either. Allbut migrating from Exchange 5.5 and 2000 is a
pretty large ROI after complete migration. You pretty much don't need the
extra support applications that's required for backup and retention.

JohnStanley