[CentOS] Emergency rescue help needed

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 3 09:29:41 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 03 February 2009 08:51:32 Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]

Actually, I have one box attached to a BackUPS that is about 15 years old, and
has never had a replacement battery.  It holds the box through power
variations, and can supply power for a couple of minutes - enough to allow a
shutdown, since that box is never running unattended.  I got it when we
upgraded the company one - it was our (the company's) first, attached to the
file-server, so replaced at a reasonable age.

Anne