[CentOS] Emergency rescue help needed

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Wed Feb 4 09:17:57 UTC 2009

Sorin Srbu schrieb:
> [...]

There's a reason I don't like running anything beyond my ALIX-router
24x7 at home (while I'm away). And it's not the power-bill.
IMO, UPSs don't really belong in the living-room. Doesn't really matter
if they are old or new.
Imagine returning home from work, only to find only the smoldering
remainders of what was your house in the morning...

Rainer