[CentOS] Emergency rescue help needed

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Feb 4 19:01:00 UTC 2009

on 2-3-2009 11:57 PM Sorin Srbu spake the following:

Looking again at the incident report, I think the unit might have been even
older. It was the older Back-ups with the white metal case instead of black.
It could have been mid-90's. Before me no one kept track of a lot of that stuff.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and