[CentOS] update for 5.3

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Feb 5 20:08:35 UTC 2009

on 2-5-2009 9:56 AM Jerry Geis spake the following:
> Hey its been over a week for updated 5.3 status...
> http://twitter.com/centos :)
> Not being silly, just got a couple motherboards sitting here collecting
> dust as 5.2 wont install on them. Hoping 5.3 will.
> with all the updated NIC drivers.
>
> By the way, KB, when I got married I had the understanding that I at
> least got a new computer every year!
> Got to set things straight from the beginning!
>
> Seriously, have a great wedding.
>
> Jerry

You will find that when the man says "I do", he effectively gives up all
rights as we know it!
 Some of the other 2 word phrases that keep you from sleeping on the sofa are;
"Yes dear"
"You're right"
"I'm sorry"

You will find out that your computer will suddenly become "the enemy" because
it takes too much of your time.

Get a dog, because it will be the only thing that never gets mad at you!

On the other side of the coin, you don't have to get her to agree with you to
still be right. But trying to make her agree that you are right will also land
you on the sofa.

So here is to hoping you get a nice comfy one(sofa)for a wedding present!

:-P

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and