[CentOS] rpmforge

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Sat Feb 7 13:06:50 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-02-07 at 08:00 -0500, William L. Maltby wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 17:39 -0800, John R Pierce wrote:
> > William L. Maltby wrote:
> > > You'll probably get a better response, as well as a fix if there is a
> > > problem, by posting to that list rather than here.
> > >

> > you mean the list you can't find since the rpmforge website is
> > apparently down?
>
> See my other reply.

I see that _your_ post to rpmforge's list got through ok and the web
site was apparently not fixed at that time, based on Dag's subsequent
post.

Now, since this is a CentOS list and the mailing lists for rpmforge were
apparently working, what is wrong with suggesting that the user post
there?

You and Brian both seem to have the same problem with my short reply to
the OP. What specifically is your beef with my suggestion, which was not
critical, combative or offensive in any way that I can see.

--
Bill