[CentOS] shell script

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 14:33:54 UTC 2009

Hi Mad Unix,

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 09:06, Mad Unix <madunix at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have to run multiple  command about 20x on linux each one got his
> own output,

It is not the first time you come to the list with questions about
shell scripting, and most of them very basic. So, what I really
recommend for you now is this:
http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=learn+shell+script

> I want to bind all the out puts of them in one file

Read my previous post about using redirection more efficiently:
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2009-February/071813.html

> then read this file and mail it to user account

man mail

You will only learn if you try. If you really try and it still does
not work as you expect, and you have more specific questions, please
post them to the list. When you do, please use more specific subjects.

HTH,
Filipe