[CentOS] Question on canada

jkinz at kinz.org jkinz at kinz.org
Thu Feb 12 14:49:51 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 09:41:38AM -0500, Jerry Geis wrote:
> I have a possible customer in canada.
> Can I export a machine pre-loaded with centos to canada?
>
> Jerry

Yes.

You might want to use one of the shipping companies that
provides specific border/customs services. DHL used to do that
but given their recent disruption I have no idea if that service
is still available.

Jeff Kinz

--
"Funniest signatures series": (found posted to a public email list)

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES
ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to
contact the sender and delete the email.