[CentOS] Trying to restart IPv6 over PPP

Robert Moskowitz

rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Feb 17 20:32:06 UTC 2009

My IPv6 connection over my PPPoE link is down.  IPv4 is up.

I have tried:  /etc/ppp/ipv6-up ppp0

and get the error:

./network-functions: line 78: ifcfg-: No such file or directory

The gateway has been up and running for > 150 days.  I have not been
testing anything IPv6 out of my net for a while, so don't know when IPv6
connectivity went south.  I don't want to restart the network, as I have
a BIG rsync going right now (pulling down i386 FC10), and would like to
get some external IPv6 testing done today....