[CentOS] Is the NFS lockd bug fixed ? (update)

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:20:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 14:09, Alain Terriault <alaint at music.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> removing all my centos+ kernels and using kmod on top of redhat kernels
> fix my nfs lock problem.

Do you mean you replaced the CentOS-Plus kernel with a kernel from RedHat?

Or are you using a CentOS-Base (instead of Plus) kernel now?

When you replaced it, did you upgrade it as well? What was the version
of the -Plus kernel you were using? And what is the version of the
-Base or RHEL kernel you are using now?

If the issue happens with a version of the -Plus kernel but does not
happen with the same version of the -Base kernel, I think it might
deserve a little more investigation, so the details on what fixed your
problem are important for us to know.

Thanks!
Filipe