[CentOS] GNU Screen Macro?

Don Harper duck at duckland.org
Mon Feb 23 17:53:54 UTC 2009

Under bash, I have a function defined like so:
  function ss () {
    screen -t $1 ssh $*
  }

Then, I simply type:
  ss hostname

If I need to pass any options, then I simply stick it on the end, and
the resulting screen window is named the hostname.  If you do not want
the fqdn, then use the .ssh/config file to set up aliases using the
Host/Hostname.

Don