[CentOS] package manager CentOS

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Wed Feb 25 16:31:20 UTC 2009

Raghu Narasimhan wrote on Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:03:09 +0530:

> Super, thanks for the tip. Turned out the 'enabled' parameter was 1. Changed
> it to 0 and all is well. Now 0 packages are excluded  due to priorities.

Did you read my reply? You *want* to have this enabled! It's fine that so many
packages get excluded. Read what I wrote about priorities. There's also good
tutorials on wiki.centos.org about this. So, no excuse to not know about it.

You seem to be super-new to CentOS. Read some basic documentation before you
hose it! Start with the wiki.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany