[CentOS] procmail 3.22 on CentOS 5.2

Fri Feb 13 09:58:51 UTC 2009
Robert Grasso <robert.grasso at cedrat.com>

Hello,

I am implementing procmail with postfix on a new SMTP server, I have too many .procmailrc from my former sendmail installation and
not enough time to learn maildrop and migrate right now.

It seems that LOGABSTRACT does not work : I don't get the datas LOGABSTRACT should prompt in the log, whether I don't set
LOGABSTRACT (default behaviour) or if I set it to "on", "yes" : anyone have hints about that ?

Regards

---
Robert GRASSO – System engineer

CEDRAT S.A.
15 Chemin de Malacher - Inovallée - 38246 MEYLAN cedex - FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)4 76 90 50 45 - Fax: +33 (0)4 56 38 08 30
mailto:robert.grasso at cedrat.com - http://www.cedrat.com