[CentOS] Lost konqueror navigation

Tue Feb 17 15:40:14 UTC 2009
Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com>

I still have some outstanding problems caused by the recent power problems.
All my ~/.kde ended up in lost+found, identified by numbered folders.  I've
gradually managed to trace the origin of all the files and returned them to
their correct place.  However a few may have been lost, as there are  no
files left and I still have some problems.  I'll post them in separate
threads.

When I launch konqueror as user I have no Main or Location toolbar.  Also, my
menu options are Settings, Help, Edit, View and Tools, in that order.
Location, Go, Bookmarks and Window are missing.

If I knew what provides these I could copy them from another account.  Can
anyone help, please?

Anne