[CentOS] Freeipa

Mon Feb 23 19:26:28 UTC 2009
Per Qvindesland <per at norhex.com>

Hell List

I am trying to build freeipa by using this howto
http://www.howtoforge.com/how-to-build-rhel-ipa-rpms-for-centos-5 I have
managed to get most of it done but when I start compiling I get the
following error:
checking host system type... x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
checking for GNU linker... yes
configure: not adding extra gcc warning flags because CFLAGS was set
configure: enabling built in krb4 support
checking which version of com_err to use... system
checking for add_error_table in -lcom_err... no
configure: error: cannot find add_error_table in com_err library

Has anyone got any idea of where I am failing?

Kind regards
Per Qvindesland