[CentOS] Port Forwarding

Tue Feb 3 07:55:46 UTC 2009
Morten Torstensen <morten at mortent.org>

John wrote:
> I am an open source person but when it comes to something like that I hate
> to say it but Exchange has it covered. What's others opinions? How would you
> do it? I'm currious to know how you would do this in an environment that has
> many compliance problems. Mainly issues of privacy rights not being
> violated.

For a commercial solution, Lotus Domino might be even better. It is
cross platform (runs on linux), supports all those same standards for
various business standards and audit policies, you get a good
web-client, pop and imap in addition to the Notes client (on Windows and
Linux only).

Also, it is cheaper than Exchange.

--

//Morten