[CentOS] Intel DG33BU motherboard

Tue Feb 3 12:51:46 UTC 2009
Paolo Supino <paolo.supino at gmail.com>

Hi Ralph

 You're right and I'm partially wrong: I changed /boot/grub/menu.lst from
acpi=off to pci=nommconf and rebooted the system expecting it to come up
with the new command line parameters. As you've shown me in the paste of the
dmesg output I posted this isn't the case. Which makes me wonder, and ask,
where does it take the boot parameters from if not from /boot/grub/menu.lst?

--
TIA
Paolo

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Ralph Angenendt
<ra+centos at br-online.de<ra%2Bcentos at br-online.de>