[CentOS] GFS + Restarting iptables

Tue Feb 17 11:00:03 UTC 2009
Sven Kaptein | MARS websolutions <info at marswebsolutions.nl>

>> Dear List,
>>
>> I have one last little problem with setting up an cluster. My gfs
>> Mount will hang as soon as I do an iptables restart on one of the
>> nodes..

> Undoubtedly someone else with more experience with GFS will give you an
> answer, but to me this makes me think ip_conntrack stuff gets cleared
> out and sessions have to reestablish themselves.
>
> Ray

Ray,

Thanks for your fast answer and getting me into the right direction. This
sounds like a possible solution, but I have no clue how to fix it. I googled
already a lot on ip_conntrack + gfs, but don't see a possible solution
coming up.

Can someone/you please help me a little bit more with the issue?

Thanks a lot!
Sven