[CentOS] There was a crash during the distribution installation over PXE using kickstart

Tue Feb 17 14:42:23 UTC 2009
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Dotan Barak wrote:
> Someone, called Tru, kindly gave me the following answer:
> from your logs:
>
>  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/iw/progress_gui.py", line 243, in
> renderCallback
>    self.intf.icw.nextClicked()
>  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/gui.py", line 1045, in handleRenderCallback
>    self.currentWindow.renderCallback()
> IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system
>
> which was caused by:
>
> <4>hda: status timeout: status=0xd0 { Busy }
> <4>ide: failed opcode was: unknown
> <3>hda: no DRQ after issuing MULTWRITE_EXT
> <4>ide0: reset: success
> <4>hda: status timeout: status=0xd0 { Busy }
> <4>ide: failed opcode was: unknown
> <3>hda: no DRQ after issuing MULTWRITE_EXT
> <4>ide0: reset: success
> <4>hda: status timeout: status=0xd0 { Busy }
> <4>ide: failed opcode was: unknown

I don't see your question in the rest od the stuff you have quoted.

You have a hardware failure. Fix that. After that you should be able to
install (are you able to do a manual install on that machine?).

Ralph